Twisted Metal Patch Fixes, Tweaks, And Axel Is FreeAuthor: Samantha Earwood
Category: News , PS3
David Jaffe has confirmed on that in the next patch, Axel will become free for everyone.
“Originally Axel was only available to those who had pre-ordered Twisted Metal. Additionally, there will also be a surprise skin for all characters that has not yet been detailed,” Jaffe Tweeted.
Jaffe says the leaderboards have been fixed (players who had more than 100,000 points were not showing up properly on the leaderboards).
Jaffe has uploaded a new video update, which you can view here or you can just read the list down below.
- Leaderboard reports are being looked into.
- Connection issues will continue to be looked into and the next patch should help.
- NAT Type 3 is an issue with your internet router. Jaffe advises to change it to NAT Type 1.
(Look around the net to see how to do this, though I advice to do this only if your experienced with router settings.)
- Tie games and rage quitting will damage your skill.
- Staying in parties when joining ranked games: This comes down to skills and balancing. Joining games where one side is high skill level and the other extremely low. This throws off balancing. No plans to make any adjustments to this.
- Skin website – Browser is being tweaked to look better.
- Tuning is being worked on.
- Talon getting a new visual on the HUD. Make it different from normal vehicles so that players will know it’s Talon.
- Junkyard healing XP being tweaked
- Auto-Start: they feel like it’s fine now that host are aware of being host, but if players feel it’s still an issue they will fixed this later.
Also, if you have been having a trophy unlocking problem then you might want to read this. Jaffe says that if you follow those instructions then the trophies will eventually unlock. If you are still having problems with the game, Tweet Jaffe about it.